Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Someone crushes on Taufiq o.0

I know !!! I'm SHOCKED too !! hahahaha .. No offense Taufiq... but it's just soo funny. She's my classmate, I won't say her name or else I think I'll be going too far.. Today I was like "TAUFIQ !!! TAUFIQ ARRHH, HOW ARE YOU TODAY???" heee.. everyone in our class knows anyway so it's not a secret.. Even En. Nizzam and En. Rahmat knows.. heh... Then she like "EEHHHH!!! NOO LARH !!! He's yours okay !!! He's Suhaila's[she jokingly said she like Taufiq to make .... jel]" So the whole day kind of went like that .. Jun Li, Xuan, Bren, we all kept teasing her. Ahhhh, girl school life, ain't it fun[sometimes] ? And imagine, if we didn;t go to camp, wouldn't have this much fun.. Thanks Pacific Youth Outreach ! xD

1 comment:

TauFiQ said...

haha. ^^ kesian that person...