Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lil' Something About Form 2...

So, Form 2, I'm getting older with each passing year eh? But I suppose thats the same for everyone except Benjamin Button. [Loved the movie by the way]. Anyway, I'm a senior this year. Being the head prefect of the afternoon session is sooooo difficult. Do you know how many prefect candidates this year? Do you?? 45!!! And we only have 21 prefects! 

There's not enough of us!! And OMG, It's soo difficult to do the prefect schedule for 66 people! We have to change monthly! And [sorry to all of you] SOO many of the prefects don't seem to want to do their duty properly. They're always talking to their friends [WHEN THE STUDENTS HAVE TO KEEP QUIET!], never doing anything, it's sooo frustrating. So yeah, I'm not perfect at all. I'm not that confident, I'm not the bravest girl in school but at least I try to be the best I can be.

Well, yeah, thats about the prefect stuff... Haixxx.. So stress... Lazy to blog already.. Bye~~~~

No comments: