Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Continuing with my primary 6 memories..

Rise and shine everybody! I'm back from tuition! Hee..  So, uh, primary 6, riigghtt.... What to say? Hmmmm, maybe I should do the noodle dance (from PB and J Otter). URHH.... 

BM tuition

Pn. Rohaini, BEST BM tuition teacher ever! I still go to her BM tuition but sadly, my gang is no longer there. This is a tribute to Hehmaa, Shafiq, Tytus and Joel =D. I heart you guys <3.
Da nicknames : 
  1. Hehmaa- Hot mama
  2. Shafiq- Nenek sexy [LONG story]
  3. Tytus- Tikus
  4. Joel- Pig boy
  5. ME!- lolip0p [I was addicted heh]
Anyways we were all really really close. I can't say that we still are cause we hardly contact each other now. Joel and I are neighbours since we were 4 so were still close, I see him at tuition. Tytus still goes to Bm soo, but we don't sit close to each other.

Inside jokes:
  • I declared Tytus and Joel a married couple[husband and husband] cause they always sat together.. hee...
  • Shafiq would always get up and stand on the chair everytime teacher left for solat and start dancing. Why? He's nenek sexy larh..
And i'm proud to say, I was the loudest in class. xD

So that's Bm tuition... 

OUUUHhhh I know... AFTER UPSR !!!! That was like the BEST  part of the year ever!!!!
The las day of UPSR I was so freaking high, I was like shouting at EVERYONE "UPSR's OVER !!!!" haha..

After UPSR, we [Cherrie, Hayley, Debbi and I] played Speed alot while the rest play Cho Chai Di[not sure how to spell]. But I wanted to learn Cho Chai Di so I started hanging out with the guys, and they taught me. =D. Then Mr. Chua decided to teach me how to play the game properly.

Then Ka Liang started coming to our classroom. It was sooo fun. We bullied him like crazy!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... We kept making him lose turns saying we went the Bermuda Triangle way[There were only four of us, him included]. We also exchanged cards and all that.

I blush super easily, if some of you don't know that yet. So yeah, major crush= super red face.. heheh.. >< ..

Concert Practice

We, you should know who I hang out most with by now [incase your blur, Debbi, Hayley and Cherrie] decided to sing for the concert. I know, Cat, sing? End of the world right? Well we didn't follow through in the end. The teacher, forgot his name was so mean, so picky, this cannot that cannot, we felt really, UGGGHHH. So we dropped out and did nothing for the concert although it was our last year. Sad right ?

Thats all for now. T.T.F.N! Tata for now!

I miss my ex-classmates.... =[

No comments: