Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The power of English

English is an amazing  language that has united nations. It's used to express feelings, points in debates, songs, arguments and talking. Truth is, every language is great, supreme in different ways. Some people prefer this language, some prefer that. My favorite though, is still English and I suppose it'll last that way till the day I die.

Without English, I probably wouldn't be blogging right now, or be the person I am today. My way of thinking would be different, the way I act, the people I'm with, my upbringing would be different, or so I think. But I can't be sure can I? After all, I can only assume. It's like you can only assume if you didn't do this things would have turn out different, if you made the right choice your life would be dissimilar.

I wonder what it'll be like if I was Malay instead, or black or a red indian. How about if I was from ancient rome ? Or a Pharaoh? That would be REALLY cool... What if I was Cleopatra or Anastasia... Anne Frank!! o.o .... All these possibilities or alternate lifestyles... *starts day dreaming* byeee

1 comment:

TauFiQ said...

racist. hahaha. kidding. are you that bored till you're talking about.. english? haha. ^^ nice blog. keep up the words. i wanna keep reading on things you're writing. ^^