Friday, April 3, 2009

Youth BBQ

After Teakwondo last Saturday I went to Olive's for a Youth thing. Started to get to know the youth of my church better [I'm new there]. We supported Earth hour !! But I'm surprised that not many families are supportive of it.. Honestly. We arrived[Xuan, Lily and I], Charmaine arrived, we made fun of Neo[The Wall], we sang, talked about flying?, soya grass and all sorts of grasses o.0... Then, during Earth hour we sat in a circle, played some weirdo Korean game, Chitty Chatta Chitty Chatta Chit Chit Chit, How many?? How many?? Koreans are odd[no offense]. Then we played a beating game, it was soo fun. When it was my turn to hit right, even though the Beater wasn't supposed to choose who to hit, I hit Aaron anyways... Heee, I'm bad.. =P Then after Earth hour we sang and went home..

No mood to blog..

And about this rumour, Aaron saying Stephie, Sophie and I are hot.. Seriously? I mean I know I'm hot[perasaning!] but Stephie and Sophie??? =P joking.. hee..

No comments: