Friday, April 3, 2009

The reactions to my new hair style...

So yeah, I arrived school and was greeted by Saf saying "Cat!! Comelnya!! Cantik lah ! Comelnya!!" She said the exact same things I expected her to, another proof I'm physic ! =P
Then the rest of the day at school
"You cut your hair ah?? Why?? So nice! Why you cut?"
"Comel lah, cantik. Kamu potong rambut eh?"
"Aiyah, your long hair nice what, why you cut?? But this hair also nice larh.."

And the response to those questions,
"I want lah!"
"I like lorh"
"Saya suka."
"I felt like it cause I'm bored of long hair."

At the end of the day, a calon pengawas came up to me, tapped my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up, you should have seen it, comical expression. xD

Conclusion, I LOVE! my new hairstyle. heee.

1 comment:

TauFiQ said...

you look ADORABLE! NOW U CAN SMILE WIDER! Hee. ^^