Friday, October 9, 2009

to all the october babies out there

let me just say this plain and clear
WE ROCK BABEH

HAYLEY YONG
6TH OCTOBER
SHAFIQAH & NABILAH
5TH OCTOBER
AIIINNNN & MEEEEE
TOOODDAAYYY
[10 OCTOBER]

TO SAFWINA, SUHAILA AND SHAFIQAH
I LOVE YOU
YOU GUYS ROCK
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVEHLEH
FOOD YOU PREPARED
SAFFF
MARI KECOH KECOH-MAKE A LOT NOISE-
XD

TO MALANI
first to call
and mom wished me
xD

followed by Xuan-2nd to call-
who claims to be the second cause brenda messaged me at 11.59
hahahhaah

my lovely Bren bren
Love ya LOADS

"brother"
Matt
hahahahah
lambat lah you

"ex-wife" christina
woke up too late
to be the 1st to wish
never the less
THANK YOU SAYANG
=P

SOOOONN CHUAN
i miss you dude
hows sg ?
Zameer{a.k.a. donkey}

HAHAliliiiiiii
i miss you gila gila
we need to meet up
talk
and cam whore
and if possible while eating
cheese tortillaaaa XD

Angelaaaa-1st cousin to wish me-
i dont care
you are
sooooooo
totally sitting with me during the family reunion

Jasmine Gan
and the rest of my class
Thank for belting out a birthday song
=]
and of course all the other ppl in school that wished me
and BRYAN
and LEO

Grace, im not giving you my picture
lol


GOODNIGHT
or
Happy Dawn ?

thanks to all the other people that wished me
sorry >.<
I'm just too lazy to name you guys out 1 by 1
But i do appreciate it
THANK YOU
veery very much


No comments: